Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well I guess it's about time that I made an online blog! I LOVE reading so many blogs and always lose them and spend hours looking for them when I accidentally turn off the computer! I think it is an amazing way to keep track of everyday happenings that we might other wise forget! I keep looking at the girls and I cannot believe that they are going to be 10 and 3 this year! That is almost as hard to believe as me and J being together almost 11 years! I am too young to be this OLD!  This might also be where I eventually start selling things from Pretty Stitches again. Who knows, I needed a break from selling online! I mailed out over 1200 order in about 18 months! I am selling thru Pickett Fence now and loving being about to make what I want to for a little bit! 

4:46am..I should be sleeping, but here I am! Deciding that I need to make a blog and watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding {for the 1290830th time!} ! lol Kaity is passed out ACROSS my whole bed, Kyndi is alseep by me on the couch with the cat and dog laying on her! J SHOULD be home by now, but he has a class in Odessa in the morning, so he wont be home until tomorrow night or Thursday morning :/   I miss him, it's been a LONG week! I am ready for him to be home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment