Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nap..

I need a nap! I can't go to sleep early...way too much to do..but a nap would be GREAT! Today is Tuesday...and payday! Yea...until you pay all the bills : |    At least the are all paid! I HATE that Johnny gets paid the SAME day he goes to work for the week..stupid! We got up at 6am got Kaity up and ready for school and her STAAR test! {She went to sleep at 9pm....WAY SUPER EARLY for her!} Got her to school,  came home got some laundry started for J to take to work, then cleaned out the car, picked up the house some more, went to Bastrop and looked at DOGS :) We fell in love with a chocolate lab, but he was a little too hyper for little Kyndi, and then there was a smaller chocolate lab that we loved, but she doesnt get along with other girls doggies...so she was out. We found a few more but we are going to wait and go next weekend and take Maggie so we KNOW they will get along! After that we went to Wal-Mart...YUCK...spent too much money {as usual}..but I did get a super awesome clothes rack for the sewing room that I am pretty excited about. {oh, and a new mop}  Then we went to pick Kaity up from Aunt Kay's house and found out that she fell ASLEEP during the test! Ugg. Oh course the night that she gets some GOOD sleep she is tired all day! She gets that from me! The more sleep I get the more tired I am the next day! Anyways...then we came home to get Daddy ready to leave for the week :(

 Kaity Planting her flowers :)
 She for sure got her green thumb from her Nana!
 Kyndall wanted to help too!
 Even Maggie had a good afternoon outside :)
 She thinks this is funny....
 Then Draculaura stole my chair!
 This is why I don't usually let Daddy approve her school clothes :/  Should have checked this morning!!
Bye daddy! :(

Now it's time to get the girls dinner done and I have a sewing room to finish cleaning!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment