Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Marissa Stinks

So Marissa stinks..as  stated in my title...she restarted her blog, which means I think I need to restart mine. Great. lol Just joking, I honestly just got burned out being "online". I DID keep up facebook, but that is about it. Truth is I took a lot of 2012 off. I went from doing 840+ orders with my business to maybe 20. I NEEDED that break. I REALLY NEEDED that break. Now I feel better and I'm ready to get back to work! I can say that I missed sewing.

Well I had some cute pictures to put up...BUT...it doesn't look like blogger is going to let me, not sure why. Heck it might be the dinosaur of a laptop that I am using. BTW I can't wait to get a new computer, BUT..you would be glad to know that I am opting for a new Treadmill. Gawd. Makes me cringe, but guess who will be Frio River ready this summer? According my myfitnesspal.com I will be at my goal weight by July 3rd, so no vacay until then. ha. But you all know that as soon as I start dropping this baby weight, there will be a new baby. lol That is my luck. Remember when I lost 50 lbs...we we're blessed to find out we were expcting Miss. Kyndall. Poof. Fifty pounds right back on. This time I am determined and ready to lose this weight. It's been a long 10 years with it, time to pack their saddlebags and leave. I am eating right, lots of veggies, fruit and turkey. Friday I plan on joining a gym  about with my cousin Carla, because she is awesome and we are going to rock the skinny!

Please go check out Marissa's blog..click on her name up there and follow her...not in  weird stalker way, I mean follow her blog. She is pretty awesome, and you can read about her unusual use for nipple soothing cream :)

 
 
 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are most definitely going to ROCK the skinny! Can't wait to reach our goals together!! And.. I love you!!! Thanks for pimping out my blog on yours!!!! You are pretty awesome yourself & as soon as I'm on my laptop, I'll get on here to follow you!!!

Post a Comment