Monday, January 14, 2013

I'll borrow Marissa's speech

Well...Marissa must know I can't turn question-ey things down, AND there is an award in the mix. YES. I'M. IN.
 
What is the Liebster Award? Here are the Rules!:


This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
 
My 11 Random Facts:
1) I LOVE socks....warm socks, fuzzy socks, tall socks, short socks, animal pint socks...all socks. BUT I HATE wearing socks with shoes? Yea, I dont get it either
 
 
2) My DVR should have blown up by now. I DVR a million things a day, maybe not a million but a good 10-15 things!

 
3) I HATE when people leave 'G' off of words in their facebook status' Examples: eatin, sleepin, goin, talkin', doin, drinkin'  OMG so annoninG.

 
4) After reading Fifty Shades of Grey, I am obssessed with reading other BDSM books. If someone found my kindle and looked in my book tab they would certainly think I was a pervert.
 
 
5) I dont sleep much. I need about 3 hours and I'm ood to go.

 
6) I have a vampire obsession. The Vampire diaries, Twilight, True Blood, The Black Dagger Brotherhood {books}, Givonni {another book} Intrview with the Vampire...I love them all.
 
 
7) My room is NEVER clean. Never ever. I dont ever make it that far on cleaning day.
 
 
8) 90% of movies can make me cry in some way..and I KEEP watching them.
 
 
9) I watched 4 seasons of the ShowTime series Dexter in 3 days.

 
10) I am a single mom half of the year, even thou I have been married for almost 10 years.
 
 
 
11) Johnny and I never fight. In 12 years we have had maybe 3 fights. We are lovers not fighters ;)

My 11 questions from Marissa
 
 
 
1) Can you name three blogs that you regularly read?
 
 
2) Are you brand-loyal to any product?
Bath and Body Works shower gel. I buy about 10 at time so I never run out. If they are having a sale..maybe 20 bottles. oh and COACH perfume.
 
 
3) Do you think of yourself as a leader or a follower?
Depends on the situation I guess. A little of both?
 
 
4) Given the chance, what would you go back and change in your past?
Nothing really comes to mind. In high school I didn't always make the BEST choices, but I had FUN, maybe a little too much fun on the weekends. But fun never the less! I might have taken that time to build a better relationship with my mom.
 
 
5) If you only had one last meal, what would it be?
Johnny's homemade chicken strips with my homemade ranch :) AMAZING.
 
 
 
6) Are you a side sleeper, back sleeper, or tummy sleeper?
Tummy sleeper..unless Johnny is home, then he holds me and I'm a side sleeper :)

 
7) What was the reason for the last time you cried?
It was today actually. Not my highest point. The girls were being crazy monsters, the refigerator started leaking, I didn't get anything done around the house that I wanted to and I realied that Johnny will be gone for 17 more days. I MISS him so much. I can barely call him or talk to him because I want to cry. Don't get me wrong, I CAN do this mom/wif thing while he is gone...but he is usually gone 7 days, NOT 28. It sucks.

 
8) Favorite movie?
This is HARD. I have sveral. Here are my top 5 in NO order:
Dirty Dancing
Twilight {all 5...that counts as 1 right?}
21 Jump Street
Super Bad
Interview with a Vampire
I think that Magic Mike should be mentioned as runner up because let's face it. AMAZING.

 
9) If the summary of your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Gosh....IDK. Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band maybe. For several reasons...the song it self talks about a guy that loves his SO like crazy...that applies, he lves me and my crazy. The video shows a girl in a crazy house, I certainly think I belong there on certain days! That was a hard oe Marissa!!

 
10) What are you wearing right now?
My uber sexy black/grey flannel pj pants and a Patterson UTI shirt with a zebra sock and a cheetah sock. Kaity doesnt wear matching socks, we usually end up sharing socks, and I just dont have time to match all 23094809238429384080239 pairs we have :)
 
 
 
11) Favorite TV series?
Again in no special order:
True Blood
Vampire Diaries
Shameless
Pretty Little Liars
Impractical Jokers

 
My nominees:


I'll get back to this!


My 11 Questions for my Nominees:

1) Are you where you thought you would be at in life 5 years ago?


2) What is your all time favorite way to spend a Satuday?


3) If you could be any fictional charecter from a book or movie who would you be?


4) What is something about you that most peple don't know?


5) What is your favorite food?


6) If money was no question, where would you go on vacation?


7) Do you beleive in ghosts?


8) What is your favorite song?


9) What is one thing that you HATE doing?


10) What is your ideal date?


11) Who is your best friend, and why?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw you on Marissa's post about blogs she likes, and she always talks about you, so I am going to follow your blog :) I am a total vampire loving nerd too, I am reading like 8 different book series all about vampires.

Chantal Hickey said...

I love A Girl & A Glue Gun! That was one of the very first blogs I ever read! :)

Lucy :) said...

Ohhhh Sarina - Do share! I am currently bookless {gasp} lol I need something to keep me company :) lol

Chantal I love her too :)

Unknown said...

Three of my favorite sets right now would be
1. Blue bloods
2.morganville vampires
3. Vampire academy

They are each so different but the authors are wonderful!! Another good book is this trilogy called immortal beloved, it's not about vampires but its really into the super natural world like twilight and other vampire books. I love young adult books, so the majority of what I read is just that young adult grouped, but its still pretty amazing some of the books!

Post a Comment